Newbury Park Fire Damage
Fire is a common occurrence in Southern California and the dry summer forests of Newbury Park are not immune to this destructive force. Although a fire can be utterly debilitating, what you may not know is that Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team can help you recover your property! Whether it’s a forest fire, kitchen fire, furnace, or even sprinkler damage, the experienced IICRC trained Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team professionals have a solution for any type of fire and smoke damage.
Why care about smoke?
When the flames from your Newbury Park fire are extinguished, the lasting effects of smoke can not only cause respiratory issues but also are a nasty reminder of the smothered blaze. Get back your peace of mind and eliminate smoke with Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team straightaway.
Fire Damage Services
Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team goes several steps further than many other damage restoration companies to completely restore your property to pre-fire condition with a package of complete fire damage solutions:
– Boarding up of site if structurally compromised to prevent further environmental or vandalism-related damage
– Containment of damaged areas and mitigation of damage to clean areas
– Full assessment of damage and inventory for insurance claim purposes
– Complete cleaning of affected area, burn removal and furniture replacement
– Soot, ash and protein residue cleanup
– Smoke deodorization
A few tips you may not know yet about smoke
– You know that smoke rises, but it also travels through walls, openings in wiring or plumbing and can migrate throughout a property leaving ash, oil residues and lingering odor throughout your site.
– Not all smoke is created equally:
- Wet Smoke – Low temperature, slow burning, causes “spider web” effects of smoke damage and often leave behind oily particulates.
- Dry Smoke – Higher temperature and quickly burning, usually more easily cleaned and leaves behind powdery ash.
– Smoke can permeate a space, leaving behind odor even after the surface has been sterilized. For this reason, Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team uses Ozone odor removal. A process where we seal your home and naturally eliminate any trace of odor in your home.
If you’re struggling with the aftermath of a fire at your Southern California home or business, trust the fire damage renovation specialists at Newbury Park Emergency Flood Team to help you navigate the careful restoration of your home.